- Sightseeing Spots
- Want to experience the charm of the story in four areas where you can relive the Moomin story?
Even if you are not a fan of Moomin goods that you only sell here, we have lots of charm.
Families, of course, can enter without hesitation even with lovers, friends or traveling alone.
☆Entrance fee ¥ 1,500
There is a direct bus stop right outside the hotel.
About 10 minutes to 12 minutes by car from our hotel
- Metsa Village opened on November 9, 2018, where you can experience the Scandinavian lifestyle that leads to the richness of your heart. Admission is free and maintains the nature rich park function that you can visit on a daily basis and develop facilities and activities that make you feel nature nearby. Markets, shops, restaurants and cafe facilities that can purchase fresh local vegetables and Scandinavian goods are enriched, too.
It is approximately ten minutes by car from our hotel.
There is a direct shuttle bus from the front of the hotel.
- Designated from the country as "Heisei Kinen Kodomonomori Park", Hanno City was built and opened in July 1997. I hope children will grow and enjoy their own individuality through various experiences while growing happily in this park surrounded by the nature of reaction and growing with a heart that thinks of their friends.
10 minutes by car from the hotel
- It is located about 15 by car from our hotel.
It is a venerable place visited by Empress Emperor Hiroyuki Hiroyuki in autumn 2017.
Hanno the best tourist attraction of Hanno · Hidaka in autumn.
It is 15 minutes by car from our hotel.
About 10 minutes from Seibu Chichibu Line Koma Station by train from our hotel (Hanno Station) 10 minutes from Koma Station on foot.
- Hanno Chuo Park is a park adjacent to the north side of the Hanno City Civic Hall Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture, Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture.
It is also known that there is an Atom statue that was built in 1983 as part of the Junnior Chamber International HANNO 10th Anniversary Project. This Atom statue is the only Atom statue in the world, and it seems that it is a historic statue that was visited by Osamu Tezuka during the unveiling ceremony.
5 to 7 minutes by car from the hotel
- It is a temple surrounded by Takemura which lasts more than 1000 years since Cheonan first year (857 / Heian period).
Honshu "Gozu Tenno" is scolded, "Yakushi Nyorai" is distributed to the mainland Buddha, and it is the only East Japan to leave the image of Shintoism
It is an Tenno-sama site, and is called "Tenno-sama".
40 minutes by car from the hotel
- This Shinto shrine is a Shinto shrine of Ontake Faith that worshiped Shinshu Mt Kiso Ontake as Motoyama and dedicated its deity.
That inspiration is a rebirth, purportedly pursuing evil spiritual disappearance and devotion, and guards the fortunate of the visiting people.
Kamisu is 15,000 tsubo, and Heihachiro Togo related Togo Park is associated with the Togo Park.
We are accepting various exorcises including Grounds Ceremony Festival, Excellent Home Experience, Excavation of the Car, Shichigo Sansei, First Blessing etc.
- Flow is the headwaters of Arima River, is the fishing of the clear stream clear there is no house in the upstream. In nature, it is sure to be healed by greenery and water There is no mistake! Why do not you go fishing from veteran to beginner, fellow or family!
- Lake Miyazawa Saitama Prefectural Okumusashi Natural Park is a beautiful lake surrounded by vast nature.
teamLab is doing an art project called Digitized Nature
It is said that "natural nature becomes natural art" by non-material digital technology
It is a project.
At “teamLab Digitalized Lakeside & Forest”, Lake Miyazawa and Lakeside Forest are changed by the presence of people
I will turn it into an interactive light art space.
☆It is 10 minutes by car from our hotel. Or there is a direct shuttle bus from the front of the hotel.
■Weekdays: Adult (junior high school student and above) ¥ 1,000, Child (from 4 years old and above elementary school student) ¥ 500
■Saturday·Sunday·public holiday: Adult ¥ 1,200, Children \ 600
※Free for children under 3 years old
★Period: From December 1, 2018 to March 3, 2019 (Limited Time Only)